This interactive six weeks online course is open to students who have some previous experience of the Sati yoga approach to breath work, such as completion of the online Freeing the breath course or attendance to one of our workshop or retreats. Experienced pranayama practionners looking to deepen and broaden their practice are also welcome to apply.
On this course you will learn:
- How to use Anapanasati (mindfulness of breathing) to deepen your pranayama practice
- How to use the breath to affect body and mind
- The use and effects of various breathing ratios
- How to safely progress your pranayama practice, from beginners to advanced
- A number of classical pranayama practices and their effects on body and mind
To complete this course, you will need to set aside 15 to 20 minute at least five times a week for practice, as well 30 minutes every Thursday evening (European time) for 6 weeks from the start date to attend the online classes (attending the online class is highly recommended, however, if you miss a class, a recording of it will be available).
You will also need to register on this site to take part in the course.
The next course is starting on Thursday 5th September 2019, click here to apply. If your application is accepted, we will upgrade your subscription to the site so that you can access the course.
Like most of our online courses this course is taught on donation